Changing default export location in SDL Studio 2011
Thread poster: Donovan Libring

Donovan Libring  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:21
Member (2005)
French to English
+ ...
Oct 15, 2015

Does anybody know if it is possible to change the default export location in SDL Studio 2011?
Whenever I want to export the clean version of the files I translate, Studio 2011 always provides a default path. In my case it is "C:\Users\DEL\Documents\Export Files". However, I would like to change that default path if possible.

I know that I can click on "Browse" and save it in the exact folder I want it to go in for each project, however, in the interest of saving time, I'd like to create a default path that is easy to access for me (within my filing structure), so that I don't always have to click on "Browse" and search through the filing structure.

Any help would be appreciated because I have searched the internet and haven't found anything.

Also, I'm not sure how to post the screenshot I made to show what I'm referring to. If anyone knows, please also reply here.

Thanks in advance for your help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing default export location in SDL Studio 2011

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search