Changing default export location in SDL Studio 2011
Thread poster: Donovan Libring

Donovan Libring  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:01
Member (2005)
French to English
+ ...
Oct 15, 2015

Does anybody know if it is possible to change the default export location in SDL Studio 2011?
Whenever I want to export the clean version of the files I translate, Studio 2011 always provides a default path. In my case it is "C:\Users\DEL\Documents\Export Files". However, I would like to change that default path if possible.

I know that I can click on "Browse" and save it in the exact folder I want it to go in for each project, however, in the interest of saving time, I'd like to create a default path that is easy to access for me (within my filing structure), so that I don't always have to click on "Browse" and search through the filing structure.

Any help would be appreciated because I have searched the internet and haven't found anything.

Also, I'm not sure how to post the screenshot I made to show what I'm referring to. If anyone knows, please also reply here.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing default export location in SDL Studio 2011

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search