Can't save the target content !!!
Thread poster: xoi100dong

xoi100dong
Vietnam
Local time: 01:14
English to Vietnamese
Oct 16, 2015

Hi. I'm new to SDL and been using it for almost 1 month. I started translate a document about 3 weeks ago, and sometimes I saved the document to docx without any trouble. But just now, when I tried to finish my project, things started to go wrong. When I tried to save the target content, I got a error message: Failed to save target content. The method or operation is not implemented. Please help, since I'm close to my deadline now =.=
P/s: I saved my project by sending package to a friend also using SDL Trados Studio 2014. He save target content with ease. Same version of SDL. Have no idea why @@

[Edited at 2015-10-16 18:18 GMT]

Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:14
French to English
Probably too late Oct 17, 2015

I'm so sorry that this response is so late. Regardless, it sounds like your friend was able to help you out this time around.

Installations of studio can become corrupt so assuming the following has been tried and did not work, I would re-install the software.

1) Save your file and close Studio.
2) Reopen Studio and your file.
3) Try to save to target again.
4) If you get the same error, repeat the above except reboot your computer before you try opening it again.

If this all fails, my guess is that your Studio is corrupt and you need to reinstall it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't save the target content !!!

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search