Erik Freitag  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:07
Member (2006)
Dutch to German
+ ...
Oct 20, 2015

Dear colleagues,

Since a couple of days, I'm experiencing Studio to take a very long time (±10 sec) to go to the next segment. This only happens for some segments, for other segments, it's as quick as it used to be.

This happens for Word and Excel files alike.

Any idea what's happening, and what I can do to solve this? I'm using Studio 2015 (most recent version) and Win7 on a Mac with Parallels (assigned 8GB of RAM).

Kind regards,
Erik... See more
Dear colleagues,

Since a couple of days, I'm experiencing Studio to take a very long time (±10 sec) to go to the next segment. This only happens for some segments, for other segments, it's as quick as it used to be.

This happens for Word and Excel files alike.

Any idea what's happening, and what I can do to solve this? I'm using Studio 2015 (most recent version) and Win7 on a Mac with Parallels (assigned 8GB of RAM).

Kind regards,
Erik

[Edited at 2015-10-20 07:54 GMT]
Collapse

SDL_Guillaume
SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 19:07
Contacting Support Oct 20, 2015

Hello Mr Freitag,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

I see that you have a Support contract with us.

To log a Support case regarding your query, please log into your online account, under Support, then Get Support to access your Support portal. You will then be able to log a Support ticket. Our Support team can answer you within three working hours according to the SLA.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2015: Go to next segment sometimes very slow

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »