Thread poster: Harry Blake Paz Bonzano

Harry Blake Paz Bonzano  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:24
Member (2014)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Oct 25, 2015

I have been working with a bilingual excel today. When I tried to save the target document I received this error:

"Impossibile salvare il contenuto di destinazione. The paragraph unit should always have Contexts properties defined!"

Further information about this error:

?xml version="1.0"?
-SDLErrorDetails time="25/10/2015 18:28:05"
ErrorMessage>Impossibile salvare il contenuto di destinazione: The paragraph unit supplied should always have Contexts properties defined!System.InvalidOperationException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Source>Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Filters.BilingualExcel-2146233079
![CDATA[ in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Filters.BilingualExcel.Infrastructure.ParagraphUnitDefaultContextExtensions.DefaultContext(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Filters.BilingualExcel.Writer.ExcelWriter.Process(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Filters.BilingualExcel.Writer.BilingualExcelWriter.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Bilingual.WhitespaceBetweenSegmentsBilingualProcessor.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.BilingualApi.AbstractBilingualContentProcessor.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.GenerationBilingualContentLocator.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.AbstractBilingualProcessorContainer.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.FileGenerator.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.AbstractBilingualProcessorContainer.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.BilingualApi.AbstractBilingualContentProcessor.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.LocationMarkerLocator.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.AbstractBilingualProcessorContainer.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.FileExtractor.ProcessParagraphUnit(IParagraphUnit paragraphUnit) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Bilingual.Tmfc.TmfcReaderImpl.vv_Visit(TmfcReaderImpl* , FrameworkParagraphContainerField* field) in FrameworkParagraphContainerField.vv_AcceptFrameworkVisitor(FrameworkParagraphContainerField* , FrameworkFieldVisitor* visitor) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Bilingual.Tmfc.TmfcReaderImpl.vv_VisitStartEndField(TmfcReaderImpl* , StartEndField* startEnd) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Bilingual.Tmfc.TmfcReaderImpl.b_VisitNext(TmfcReaderImpl* ) in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Bilingual.Tmfc.TmfcReader.ParseNext() in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.FileExtractor.ParseNext() in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.MultiFileConverter.ParseNext() in Sdl.FileTypeSupport.Framework.Integration.MultiFileConverter.Parse() in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.TranslatableDocument.SaveMonolingualAsJobRequest.Execute(IJobExecutionContext context) in Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Job.b__3() in Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Log.Resources(Object message, Action action) in Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Job._worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) in System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)]]

/StackTrace>
/Exception>
-Environment>
ProductName>SDL Trados Studio12.0.0.012.0.4961.2
OperatingSystem>Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
ServicePack>Service Pack 1
OperatingSystemLanguage>1040
CodePage>1252
LoggedOnUser>Operatore-PC\Administrator
DotNetFrameWork>4.0.30319.34209
ComputerName>OPERATORE-PC
ConnectedToNetwork>True
PhysicalMemory>4148244 MB
/Environment>
/SDLErrorDetails>

Edit: I created a new file with the same content and different file name. I imported the document intro Trados and finished that 0,3% which was not finalized. I then saved the document and everything was alright.
I guess something happened during the update of the SR1 version. Yet that other file is there and cannot be saved to its xlsx document.
Problem solved but in part.

[Modificato alle 2015-10-25 19:58 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2015 - SR1 update issue

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search