Thread poster: Selaab

Selaab  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 04:40
Swedish to Dari
+ ...
Oct 28, 2015

Hi,

I have SDL freelance plus with autosuggest dictionary add-on. I have over 10000 TUs in my TM but when I try to create an autosuggest dictionary it still gives an error message saying: "The Translation Memory is too small to create an autosuggest dictionary". I have removed all the duplicates from the TM and it didn't help.

What am I doing wrong?

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Nothing wrong... Oct 29, 2015

... depends on your version. If you are using an old version of Studio then limit was 25,000 TUs. If you're using Studio 2014 onwards then it was 10,000 TUs and if you're using 2015 then you can use AutoSuggest directly from your TM starting with an empty TM.

Regards

Paul
SDL Community Support

Selaab  Identity Verified
Sweden
Swedish to Dari
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
2014 Oct 29, 2015

Its 2014 and thats why its a problem. I have more than 12000 TU and it still says that the TM is too small.

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Can you share your TM? Oct 29, 2015

Hi Selaab,

If you can share your TM with me I'll be happy to take a look and see if we can find the problem?

Regards

Paul
pfilkin@sdl.com
SDL Community Support

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problem creating autosuggest dictionary

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search