Error with excel file to generate target translations.
Thread poster: Celer
Celer
Spain
Oct 29, 2015

Hello.

I have a problem with one file, I want to generate target translations, Trados Studio (2014) show me an error "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index". I changed the path to "C:", it didn't work. I reset my PC, it didn't work. I haven't seen a lot of information about this mistake, why can it be? I verified my file (It's a excel file) and it didn't have errors.
Has somebody had this mistake?

Thanks you.
Alberto.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jessica Chagnon  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:39
English to French
Same problem with Word file Jul 30, 2016

I have the same problem with a Word file. I was able to generate a target doc for one of the project's file, but I receive the Index out of range error message for my second file. Anyone has new info on how to proceed?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error with excel file to generate target translations.

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search