Error with excel file to generate target translations.
Thread poster: Celer

Celer
Spain
Oct 29, 2015

Hello.

I have a problem with one file, I want to generate target translations, Trados Studio (2014) show me an error "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index". I changed the path to "C:", it didn't work. I reset my PC, it didn't work. I haven't seen a lot of information about this mistake, why can it be? I verified my file (It's a excel file) and it didn't have errors.
Has somebody had this mistake?

Thanks you.
Alberto.

Jessica Chagnon  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:16
English to French
Same problem with Word file Jul 30, 2016

I have the same problem with a Word file. I was able to generate a target doc for one of the project's file, but I receive the Index out of range error message for my second file. Anyone has new info on how to proceed?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error with excel file to generate target translations.

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search