Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:06
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Nov 3, 2015

Hello everyone

I'm trying to translate a TTX file, but TagEditor complains that it can't find the file named "Word2007_1_0_0_0 .xml", and sure enough, I don't have such a file on my computer. Where can I get it? I have Trados 2007.

Thanks
Samuel

==

Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:06
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Just found this: Nov 3, 2015

Samuel Murray wrote:

Hello everyone

I'm trying to translate a TTX file, but TagEditor complains that it can't find the file named "Word2007_1_0_0_0 .xml", and sure enough, I don't have such a file on my computer. Where can I get it? I have Trados 2007.

Thanks
Samuel

==

"SDL confirms these issues in the MS Word 2007 filter that ships with SDL Trados 2007 Suite. A supported cumulative hotfix is now available from SDL. You can apply this fix to computers that are experiencing this specific problem.

Resolution

Until a permanent fix becomes available from SDL in a future update, you can apply the hotfix manually as follows:
Close all SDL Trados applications, including SDLX.
Download the ZIP file Word2007_Cumulative_Hotfix.zip from the attachments area of this KB article.
The ZIP file applies to both Freelance and Professional editions of SDL Trados 2007 Suite and contains version 1.0.8.14 of the files TradosWord2007Filter.dll and Word2007_1_0_0_0.xml.

Extract the ZIP file to a temporary folder of your choice, such as C:\temp.

Copy and replace the TradosWord2007Filter.dll file in the Translation Tools installation folder, by default:
SDL Trados 2007 Suite Freelance: C:\Program Files\SDL International\T2007_FL\TT
SDL Trados 2007 Suite Professional: C:\Program Files\SDL International\T2007\TT

Copy and replace the Word2007_1_0_0_0.xml file in the All Users\Application Data installation folder, by default:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SDL International\Filters

etc."

(src: http://blog.trados.vertere.net/tag/word/?doing_wp_cron=1446555088.1982460021972656250000 )

Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, but where is the zip file? Nov 3, 2015

Michael Beijer wrote:
Download the ZIP file Word2007_Cumulative_Hotfix.zip from the attachments area of this KB article.

That's nice, but do you know where I can find the "Word2007_Cumulative_Hotfix.zip" file?

Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved it Nov 5, 2015

Samuel Murray wrote:
I'm trying to translate a TTX file, but TagEditor complains that it can't find the file named "Word2007_1_0_0_0 .xml"...

Solved it by running the original FilterDefinitionFile.reg file again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can I get Word2007_1_0_0_0 .xml?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search