Alain Alameddine  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 07:56
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
Nov 6, 2015

Hello everyone,

I have a a Trados Studio 2011 Plus license that I used on an old computer. I'd like to force return it via my SDL account, but it won't give me the option to.

For info: Since it's a "plus" license, I get an extra license (Users 1 1* In Use 1 0* Available 0 1*). But I can't return it either way. When I click on "return license", it gives me no option to force return it.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Alain Alameddine

Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:56
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Contact SDL Support Nov 6, 2015

Log in to your account and go to Support, explain your situation and SDL will help you return/reset your license.

SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:56
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
Returning a (2011/2014) license Nov 6, 2015

Hi Alain,

All users of SDL Studio 2011/2014 Freelance are able to return a license return themselves.

Please simply log in to your SDL account- Licenses- Then on the right side- you will see RETURN LICENCE- Click on this and then FORCE RETURN- you decide which activation needs to be reset.
Wait ca. 20 minutes (server update) and then you can reactivate.

Kr

SDL _Steve

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to force return a Trados license

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search