Alain Alameddine  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 00:37
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
Nov 6, 2015

Hello everyone,

I have a a Trados Studio 2011 Plus license that I used on an old computer. I'd like to force return it via my SDL account, but it won't give me the option to.

For info: Since it's a "plus" license, I get an extra license (Users 1 1* In Use 1 0* Available 0 1*). But I can't return it either way. When I click on "return license", it gives me no option to force return it.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Alain Alameddine

Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 15:37
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Contact SDL Support Nov 6, 2015

Log in to your account and go to Support, explain your situation and SDL will help you return/reset your license.

SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:37
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
Returning a (2011/2014) license Nov 6, 2015

Hi Alain,

All users of SDL Studio 2011/2014 Freelance are able to return a license return themselves.

Please simply log in to your SDL account- Licenses- Then on the right side- you will see RETURN LICENCE- Click on this and then FORCE RETURN- you decide which activation needs to be reset.
Wait ca. 20 minutes (server update) and then you can reactivate.

Kr

SDL _Steve

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to force return a Trados license

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search