We don't remember our account data for the SDL website
Thread poster: www.WIESIOLEK.eu

www.WIESIOLEK.eu
Poland
Local time: 03:42
Nov 18, 2015

Hello,

our company has a license on SDL Trados Studio 2014 and SDL MultiTerm 2014, which comprises two computers. We want to download MultiTerm into one of them. We found out that we should log in our account on the SDL website in order to do it.

However, we don't remember our login and password either. The only thing we know is our activation code for SDL Trados Studio 2014. Even an e-mail address is what we can only suppose.

Could you indicate a way that we can get our account data back?

Thank you in advance.

Shai Navé  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 04:42
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Contact SDL through the Solution Finder Nov 18, 2015

Solution Finder > Licensing Problems > I cannot find my license(s) > I do not remember my login details.

Or click Here (or here if for some reason the form doesn't load automatically).

[Edited at 2015-11-18 10:23 GMT]

sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:42
Password Reset Nov 18, 2015

Hi Wojciech,

There is no need to log a Support Ticket at this stage.

Please follow the link below to reset your SDL account password:

https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/SDLPassword.aspx?ReturnURL=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZvb3MlMkVzZGwlMkVjb20lMkZhc3AlMkZwcm9kdWN0cyUyRnNzbCUyRmFjY291bnQlMkZkZWZhdWx0JTJFYXNw

If you do not remember email address that you have registered with, please contact me directly via private message.

Thanks,

SDL_Roman

www.WIESIOLEK.eu
Poland
Local time: 03:42
TOPIC STARTER
SDL contact Nov 18, 2015

We've already found a way to contact SDL Support, so we've got our account data back.

But thank you very much for your answer. It'll be useful in the future.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

We don't remember our account data for the SDL website

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search