M. Aguirre
M. Aguirre
Spain
Local time: 00:54
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 30, 2015

Hi,

I tried to create a Trados project (2 pdf files) while another Trados project was open.
The new project being created got blocked, frozen screen and finally Trados closed.

When I try to open the original project I was working on, I get this error message:

"Error en el documento XML (93, 390). Hay una cadena de literal sin cerrar. Línea 93, posición 390."

I can´t open the project at all.
Unsaved content not in the TM either. <
... See more
Hi,

I tried to create a Trados project (2 pdf files) while another Trados project was open.
The new project being created got blocked, frozen screen and finally Trados closed.

When I try to open the original project I was working on, I get this error message:

"Error en el documento XML (93, 390). Hay una cadena de literal sin cerrar. Línea 93, posición 390."

I can´t open the project at all.
Unsaved content not in the TM either.

Of course, Trados technical support is not available for help.

Any ideas how to work it out?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Marga
Collapse

NeoAtlas
NeoAtlas
Spain
Local time: 00:54
English to Spanish
+ ...
Change the language IU to English… Dec 1, 2015

… in Studio, grab de error message (this time in English) and then there are chances you can get an answer from the SDL knowledge base.

This way there may be also non-Spanish speaking colleagues eager to help you.

... Jesús Prieto ...

SDL_Guillaume
SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 23:54
Error message Dec 1, 2015

Hello,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

This article in our KB may offer a resolution about this error message: http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:6574

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the chat: bit.ly/SDLChat

Kind regards,

Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error "Cadena de literal sin cerrar"

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »