Local time: 08:16
Member (2013)
English to Somali
+ ...
Dec 10, 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I really need help here,

My SDL studio just failed to start, I never experience this problem,

I opened with an SDL file sent by one of my clients and suddenly the studio corrupted and rejected to start, I tried to repair in the control panel but also didn't work, I reinstalled the studio and downloaded new version of the studio from my account and still rejected the installation, these are the massages shown

'' An error occured and the program was aborted. you can try running/programData/SDL/Chainer/logs) and contact technical support. SiuteLoadException Error reading the suit file, 'C/ProgramData/Package Cache/SDL/SDL Tradoz Studio2015/TranslationStudio.Professional.Suit'.x ''

I though the problem may be the window so I upgraded to window 10 still didn't work, I again reinstalled new window 8 and now still the same

Please any advice and help will be highly appreciated

Kind

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 06:16
SuiteLoadException Dec 10, 2015

Dear Mr Yussuf,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

Please follow the resolution in the following article of our Knowledge Base: http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:3553

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Chat (bit.ly/SDLChat).

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Profile removed

Abdiyussuf24/7  Identity Verified
Kenya
Local time: 08:16
Member (2013)
English to Somali
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have sorted out the problems by Dec 16, 2015

Hi there

Thanks for your help,

I have sorted out the problems, by disabling the Anti Virus since the antivirus prevent the applications to install so following instruction found in http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:SFTab:crumb:0

Best

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with installing SDL 2015

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search