SDL Trados Studio 2015 / SDL Multiterm 2015 Desktop icons are blank and don't start the software
Thread poster: Rubén Quaino

Rubén Quaino  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 02:34
Member (2013)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 16, 2015

Windows 8 found errors, corrected them and restarted all by itself. All software work ok except for SDL Trados Studio 2015 and SDL Multiterm 2015. The icons on the desktop are blank and don't run the software. The license is right and shown as active. Both programs are still installed in the pc. However, it'd seem that the exe files were corrupted. How can I solve this problem? I need to work with the software urgently. Please explain in detail in case I have to reinstall the software and deactivate the license. Thanks for your quick response.

Direct link Reply with quote

Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 07:34
French to German
+ ...
Question has been answered on Trados community Dec 17, 2015

The recommended solution was to run a repair or reinstall.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2015 / SDL Multiterm 2015 Desktop icons are blank and don't start the software

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search