How do I get the CMs and 100 % matches to be displayed according to TM?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Dec 25, 2015

I received a big file on 130,000 words where most of the segments already are translated and I only need to translate the remaining 4.5 %. But these are spread out in the file so I need to scroll from segment to segment, and because the TM markings now in the SDLXLIFF file don't match with what's displayed in the TM results window in Studio, it takes much longer when I need to check every segment what is displayed in the TM results window.

For example, I have a segment which is not marked with CM or 100 % (only have a green checkmark). But when I browse to this segment, the result in the TM window shows CM.

I tried pre-translating the whole file, but still the same faulty display of TM matches.

Direct link Reply with quote

Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 00:38
English to Russian
Check or lock Dec 26, 2015

If you are paid for checking, then just check. If you are not paid for checking, ask your client to lock all segments they don't pay for. You can filter confirmed segments and lock them yourself, but this imposes responsibility. When you ask your client to lock unnecessary segments, your client is responsible for it.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search