Ilaria Mazzaferro  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:31
Member (2013)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 4, 2016

Hi,
I spotted a serious problem regarding the italian version of SDL Trados Studio 2015. If you go to Opzioni > Editor > Adattamento carattere, you cannot adjust the target segment size (min and max size) as the text was not adapted to the window, hence the box where you can enter the text size is not visible.
Feel free to let me know how I can send a screenshot and I will gladly help!

Best,

Ilaria

Harry Blake Paz Bonzano  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2014)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Little help Jan 4, 2016

Maybe this helps.

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Resize window Jan 5, 2016

I've just switched my Studio interface to Italian to check, and I'm able to drag the right edge of the window outwards to see all the display, including the minimum font boxes.

I agree the Italian strings are too long, but maybe this workaround helps?
Another way to resize the font when you're in the Editor is to go to the View tab > Font adaptation and click the bigger/smaller font icons.

Ilaria Mazzaferro  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2013)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks!!! Jan 5, 2016

Thanks everybdody for your valuable help!!! It was just that simple!icon_frown.gif I was convinced that I could not resize this window...icon_frown.gif

Thanks once again!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2015 - problem with the Italian version

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search