kager19
kager19  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:07
Member (2014)
English to French
Jan 9, 2016

I use Trados 2014 and when I try to validate a segment I get this error message
"Cannot validate SDL plug-in Sdl;verificatio,. Tag Verifier Initilizer Tag verifier version = 1.0.0.0 Culture= neutral Public Key Token c28cdb26c445c888"

I tried to rename the three hidden files
BaseSettings.xml
Plugincache.xml
UserSettings.xml

but it does not work

[Edited at 2016-01-09 16:57 GMT]

SDL_Guillaume
SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 07:07
Cannot validate SDL plug-in Jan 11, 2016

Hello,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

Please follow the resolution in the following article: http://kb.sdl.com/kb/?ArticleId=5052&source=Article&c=12&cid=23#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:5052

If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via our Chat (bit.ly/SDLChat).

Kind
... See more
Hello,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

Please follow the resolution in the following article: http://kb.sdl.com/kb/?ArticleId=5052&source=Article&c=12&cid=23#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:5052

If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via our Chat (bit.ly/SDLChat).

Kind regards,

Guillaume
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error message when trying to validate a segment

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »