Chiara Scaramelli
Chiara Scaramelli  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:33
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Jan 19, 2016

Good morning everyone,

I've got an issue concernign a Trados Studio 2014 SDLXLIFF file within a package a client just sent me.

I can open the package properly, but when I click on the XLIFF file, my software whether colpases and shut down or just stand still and doesn't open the file I have to work at.

This is the only package that I can't open, all the others that I've got work perfectly.

Does anyone know what kind of issue would it be? Or how
... See more
Good morning everyone,

I've got an issue concernign a Trados Studio 2014 SDLXLIFF file within a package a client just sent me.

I can open the package properly, but when I click on the XLIFF file, my software whether colpases and shut down or just stand still and doesn't open the file I have to work at.

This is the only package that I can't open, all the others that I've got work perfectly.

Does anyone know what kind of issue would it be? Or how can I solve the problem?

Is it my "fault" or maybe the original file is corrupted?

Thank you in advance to all of you!

Have a good day,

Chiara S.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fail to open a SDLXLIFF file in a Studio package

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »