Trados 2014: 'CreatedBy' is a duplicate attribute name
Thread poster: scottmw90

scottmw90
Local time: 20:44
German to English
+ ...
Jan 30, 2016

I was using Trados on my laptop when it went into low battery standby mode (Windows told me it was at 99%, was clearly lying). I plugged the laptop back in and it woke up, and I continued working with absolutely no problems.

I've just turned my laptop on again and tried to open Trados, and I get the following message:

Failed to load project from [directory]:

Type: Sdl.ProjectApi.ProjectApiException, Sdl.ProjectApi, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c28cdb26c445c888

Source: Sdl.ProjectApi.Implementation

HResult: -2146233088

There is an error in XML document (188,520).

Type: System.InvalidOperationException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

Source: System.Xml

HResult: -2146233079

'CreatedBy' is a duplicate attribute name. Line 188, position 520.

Type: System.Xml.XmlException, System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

LineNumber: 188
LinePosition: 520
HResult: -2146232000

------------------

This could not have happened at at worse time, please tell me it's fixable!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2014: 'CreatedBy' is a duplicate attribute name

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search