Goldenbead  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 11:07
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
Feb 4, 2016

Hi,

I have been using the SDL Trados 2015 from January this year 2016 for the first time. I was able to get the
SDL Cloud working. But now already after one month I am getting the notification " Your subscription is blocked " and that I have exceeded the maximum characters available " You have exceeded the maximum number of characters available.
To upgrade your package and unlock more characters, visit your account"
So I logged into SDL and tried to change the option, but I am not able to get back the Cloud.
Please can someone help me?

Also I would like to know how to create / get the API key.

Thanks,
Hannah

Direct link Reply with quote

sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:37
Member (2015)
Language Cloud account Feb 4, 2016

Hi Hannah,

I can see you have been in contact with my colleague and that you have already explained you have reach the maximal number of free characters for this period.
To continue using the LC- you will need to log back in to Language Cloud using the link you were sent yesterday.
Then you can choose the correct package for your needs.
You will be able to use the free package, once this 30 day period has expired and a new period begins.

Kind Regards,

SDL_Roman

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Cloud and API key

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search