Noelia Ruiz Pérez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:23
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
Feb 6, 2016

Hi!

I need some urgent help, please!

I have been working all week on a review project with Studio 2011. It was a package, and Studio has been really sluggish, apparently because of a conflict with the AV. However, I managed to finish the project. My problem is that I have to upload the package to the client´s system and it wont let me upload the file with track changes activated. I have to accept all changes and save the package again.

Now, everytime I try to do it (there are two files, about 24k words and 45k words), the program crashes. The only way seems to do it segment by segment! This will take me ages. I won´t be able to get any help from my client before Monday, and Monday is my deadline.

Any ideas? Tips? I don´t know what to do anymore

Thank you!!
Noelia

Direct link Reply with quote

Caroline de Hartogh BBA  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Do you have a higher version of Studio? Feb 6, 2016

Hi Noelia,
Studio 2011 is not very stable as I experienced. In the meantime I have acquired 2 more versions. If you want me to, I can try to accept all the track changes in Studio 2014 for you and send you back the package. Pls. adv.
Caroline de Hartogh
caroline@lumatdavid.nl
Ps. if the package is big, you can send it to me via WeTransfer to the e-mail address mentioned.

Noelia Ruiz Pérez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Feb 7, 2016

Thank you so much for your offer!

I have sent you an email. Have a lovely day!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent help please! Studio 2011 and track changes

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search