please which column you mean? source or target? it worked perfectly.
Albert G wrote:
Ben Senior wrote:
He wants it paragraph based not sentence based
He wants all of the original formatting (bold, italic, various fonts, etc)
it is very easy to do with a macro for Word - TransTools ( http://www.translatortools.net/download.html
After installation you should
1. select the whole text (Ctrl+A)
2. go to menu "Dual-language assistant"
3. convert the text to dual-language table.
4. the result: two columns and paragraph based
5. make text in the 1. column hidden TransTools > Hide/Unhide text
6. pretranslate in Studio
7. export doc
8. unhide text
[Редактировалось 2016-02-08 14:28 GMT]