Thread poster: bendksu
bendksu  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 23:32
Member (2011)
Danish to English
+ ...
Feb 11, 2016

I have translated my file, but when trying to save the target text as a Word doc, I receive the following message.

I do not see the error or what it is telling me to look at. It should be in line 1....so I guess this is the first segment.

The message is:

The 'w:p' start tag on line 1 position 1310 does not match the end tag of 'w:sdt'. Line 1, position 1316.

I am desperate....does anyone have an idea of what this is? How do I save the source text as a Word file?

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 16:32
Error message Feb 11, 2016

Dear bendsku,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

Please follow the resolution in the article in our KB about this error message: http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:6173

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the chat: bit.ly/SDLChat

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio error - 'w:p'

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search