Regex Match AutoSuggest Provider "Exception" error message
Thread poster: Sarah Gregg
Sarah Gregg
Sarah Gregg  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:18
Italian to English
Feb 15, 2016

Hello everyone. I've been using the excellent Regex Match AutoSuggest Provider for some time now, but a week ago for no apparent reason it started giving me problems. Whenever I try and open a document for translation/review, I receive the message "Eccezione generata dalla destinazione di una chiamata". By trial and error, I've traced the culprit to the Regex add-in and, in fact, if I deactivate this, everything works fine. But as I use Regex a great deal, I would like to solve the problem. I ha... See more
Hello everyone. I've been using the excellent Regex Match AutoSuggest Provider for some time now, but a week ago for no apparent reason it started giving me problems. Whenever I try and open a document for translation/review, I receive the message "Eccezione generata dalla destinazione di una chiamata". By trial and error, I've traced the culprit to the Regex add-in and, in fact, if I deactivate this, everything works fine. But as I use Regex a great deal, I would like to solve the problem. I have tried disinstalling and reinstalling Regex, but the problem is still there.
Any idea how I might resolve the problem without ending up at the last resort of disinstalling and reinstalling Trados itself? Many thanks for your suggestions, Sarah.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Regex Match AutoSuggest Provider "Exception" error message

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »