Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We had a FrameMaker file for translation into Simplified Chinese. Using FrameMaker 10 and Trados 2015 we changed the fonts of the FM file to the correct Chinese font before saving the file as mif for import into Trados. After importing the file we exported TTX files from Trados to send to the translator. All characters are showing correctly in the TTX file sent back by the translator but when we export the translated mif file and open it in FM, we get sporadic corrupted Chinese characters that appear as question marks. The font we set the FM file to was SimHei which we’ve used before. Any ideas on what could be causing this?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.