Thread poster: Gan Gantumur

Gan Gantumur
United States
Local time: 09:39
Member (2011)
English to Mongolian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2016

I have SDL 2015 freelancer and today I am not able to launch it as it says License expired. I tried to activate but it says Activation failed. Activation not allowed as remaining quantity is 0. What do I do?

sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:39
Licence Activation Feb 22, 2016

Hi Ganerdene,

After checking your SDL account, I can see that the Studio 2015 Freelance license activation is available and can be reactivated again.

Could you confirm please if you still experiencing any difficulties with activation of the Studio 2015?

Kind Regards,

SDL_Roman

Please try out our SDL Community portal http://xl8.one
Professionals helping Professionals with all your SDL Studio questions.

Have a question about licensing and installation?
Use our LIVE CHAT facility bit.lySDLChat

Gan Gantumur
United States
Local time: 09:39
Member (2011)
English to Mongolian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved Feb 22, 2016

Thanks. It has been resolved.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

License expired

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search