problems with spell check
Thread poster: greta grinfeld
greta grinfeld
greta grinfeld  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:44
English to Spanish
Feb 27, 2016

I cannot manage to activate the (Spanish) spell check (which I understand it should be by default anyway) I follow the steps but still not there. Any clues?
Thanks!

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:44
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
No clues, just a suggestion Feb 27, 2016

You forgot to mention the most important things: your software version, what do you mean by "activate" and "follow the steps", so here is just a simple suggestion: have you tried pressing F7 in the editor (I assume, you use some version of SDL Studio)?

greta grinfeld
greta grinfeld  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:44
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
user profile changes Feb 27, 2016

Thanks Natalie.
I've got Studio Freelance 2014, and just realised there was something to change in the user profile (I had it clicked for Studio 2007 instead of Default, which I assume is the appropriate one as Studio 2014 is my first version, didn't use it before) and changed it. This may also be related to the fact that most shortcuts don't work either. I'll try it all again now, and will do what you suggested.
Thanks so much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problems with spell check

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »