SDL Trados 2014 Error
Thread poster: translateweb
translateweb
English to Spanish
Mar 2, 2016

Trados Studio 2014 Error
Hi All,

I am trying to open a package (.sdlppx) with Trados Studio 2014. The package gets imported just fine with no errors. The documents included in the package appear listed as usual BUT when I try to open one of the documents to start working the following message appears:
Error: Value was either too large or too small for an Int16.
-
System.OverflowException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

mscorlib

-

b__3() at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Log.Resources(Object message, Action action) at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Job._worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)]]>

-

SDL Trados Studio

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Service Pack 1

Please can anyone help me? This is a very big project with a tight deadline. I will be forever grateful.
Best,

Veronica

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 14:04
Member (2015)
Error: Value was either too large or too small for an Int16 Mar 3, 2016

Hi 'Translateweb'.

Unfortunately from your ProZ profile I am unable to trace your SDL account or valid license (only a possible recent Studio 2015 trial).

So that we can help you further could you please provide your 6 digit order number for the license purchase so we can track your account and license status.

In reference to the below error message- please take a look at the following article-
http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:6123

Kr

SDL_Guillaume

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2014 Error

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search