SDL Trados 2014 Error
Thread poster: translateweb

translateweb
English to Spanish
Mar 2, 2016

Trados Studio 2014 Error
Hi All,

I am trying to open a package (.sdlppx) with Trados Studio 2014. The package gets imported just fine with no errors. The documents included in the package appear listed as usual BUT when I try to open one of the documents to start working the following message appears:
Error: Value was either too large or too small for an Int16.
-
System.OverflowException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

mscorlib

-

b__3() at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Log.Resources(Object message, Action action) at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.Job._worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)]]>

-

SDL Trados Studio

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Service Pack 1

Please can anyone help me? This is a very big project with a tight deadline. I will be forever grateful.
Best,

Veronica

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 22:03
Error: Value was either too large or too small for an Int16 Mar 3, 2016

Hi 'Translateweb'.

Unfortunately from your ProZ profile I am unable to trace your SDL account or valid license (only a possible recent Studio 2015 trial).

So that we can help you further could you please provide your 6 digit order number for the license purchase so we can track your account and license status.

In reference to the below error message- please take a look at the following article-
http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:6123

Kr

SDL_Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2014 Error

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search