Translation Provider Uri Schema Error (?) - Help Please!
Thread poster: Lynne Hempton

Lynne Hempton  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:34
Italian to English
+ ...
Mar 9, 2016

Hi all,

Currently have an issue with Studio 2015, in that I can't add or create any file-based TM using .sdltm files.
When I attempt to add the TM, an error message appears reading:

"The current parameters are not compatible with the Translation Provider Uri Schema".

I have tried removing all TMs from the list and removing all projects from the list to no avail. I have also tried to add an old TM that I have used successfully in the past but receive the same error.

The only thing I have done differently is to use a server-based TM on a project yesterday (I can only assume this is the root of the problem), and to use MultiTerm for the first time.

Any help appreciated, as I have two rather large projects that I can't get started on!

Many thanks,

Lynne

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Provider Uri Schema Error (?) - Help Please!

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search