Thread poster: Carlos Vidosa
Carlos Vidosa
Carlos Vidosa  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 09:18
English to French
Mar 10, 2016

Hello,
I just installed the SR2 for both Studio 2015 and MultiTerm 2015. When I tried to open a termbase, I get this message:
The termbase at C:\ ... .sdltb is already open.
Continue opening termbases?
In fact, I don't have any termbase open yet. This happens right when I try opening the first termbase after opening MultiTerm.
Any help would be much apprciated

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 15:18
French to German
+ ...
Does the problem stay after you restart the PC? Mar 10, 2016

Carlos

What happens after you sign out and in again or restart the PC? Do you still get this message?

If yes, I would suggest that you delete the .ldb and .mt? files for this termbase and keep only the.SDLTB file. Then try again.

Walter

Carlos Vidosa
Carlos Vidosa  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 09:18
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Didn't work Mar 10, 2016

Thanks for your trying to help Walter.
The problem stayed after rebooting my system. I tried removing all files that are not .sdltb, (2 .mdf files and 2 .mtf files), and the same problem happened. Although there wasn't any .ldb that I could find in my Termbases folder.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't open a termbase in Multiterm 2015 SR2

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »