Thread poster: Richard Lackey

Richard Lackey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:53
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 14, 2016

Hi everyone,

I thought about posting this question on one of the SDL website forums but they're a bit of a maze!

Whenever I use the Undo function (Control + Z) it undoes all of the changes I have made in the last minute or two. If a segment has been confirmed it will undo the changes I have made but leave the segment as Translated. Obviously this can lead to some problems while reviewing or translating.

Does anyone else have this issue? The only solution I have at the moment is to use Re-do (Control + Y) and try not to use the Undo function, but I would love to hear some ideas to fix this one.

Cheers,

Richard

Sofia Martinez  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:53
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same problem Jun 14, 2016

I'm having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

SDL_ Thomas (X)
Germany
Local time: 04:53
SDL Community Jun 26, 2016

Dear Richard, Dear Sofia,

Thank you for posting here in Proz.com
For general technical enquiries regarding Studio please feel free to join our SDL Community https://community.sdl.com/ The community is free of charge and is staffed by industry and SDL professionals.

I am sure that we will be able to help you in the community.

Kind RegardsSD

SDL_Thomas

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Studio 2015 undo function

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search