Problems with My Memory Plugin and SDL BeGlobal Community
Thread poster: London-I
London-I
United Kingdom
Mar 16, 2016

Yesterday, despite having worked successfully in Trados 2011 both with My Memory Plugin and SDL Be Global Community, both ceased to work.

The first simply disappeared and despite repeated attempts to reinstall, it does not appear as an option when I got to Project Settings, Add...

The latter keeps giving me a message "An error has occurred whilst using the Translation Provider...."

Not sure why this has happened or how to resolve it. Seems to be too much of a coincidence that both packed up at the same time. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with My Memory Plugin and SDL BeGlobal Community

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search