Studio 2011: Analysis suddenly shows no matches
Thread poster: Verena Schmidt

Verena Schmidt  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:18
Spanish to German
+ ...
Mar 17, 2016

I already translated 4,000 words of a project and ran regular analysis to track my progress. This worked fine until now.

Suddenly, the analysis shows no matches, as if there wasn't any translated content.

What happened and how can I solve this issue?

When I use the function "Count translated words", it shows me at least the 4,000 translated words.

But the Analysis simply doesn't work.

Help ...

Ricki Farn
Germany
Member (2005)
English to German
Import translated file(s) into TM? Mar 17, 2016

... into an existing one of that project, or alternatively into a new one you create for the project. Sometimes this helps.

[Edited at 2016-03-17 06:47 GMT]

Verena Schmidt  Identity Verified
Germany
Spanish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Issue solved Mar 17, 2016

Thank you, Ricki!

I didn't have to try this workaround, as I solved the issue in the meantime. Studio didn't find the Project TM and therefore the analysis showed no progress at all. I added the TM manually, activated it and now the analysis works fine again.

Still, this is strange, as it worked during the first two days of this project...

Ricki Farn
Germany
Member (2005)
English to German
Yes, this is strange Mar 17, 2016

I've had a TM activate itself again and again after I deactivated it (I think it loved me), but I haven't had a TM make a dash for freedom.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011: Analysis suddenly shows no matches

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search