chopra_2002  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:35
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Mar 18, 2016

Hi experts,

I have Trados Studio 2015 and Trados Freelance 7.0 on the same computer (Windows 7 - 32 bit). I have MS Word 2010. Some clients want me to use TTX and bilingual word file, that is why, I am compelled to keep both versions. It was working fine but one day suddenly the Trados toolbar disappeared. When it used to happen earlier, I simply followed it: Word Options>Add-Ins>(select Trados from the list of Add-ins)>Manage drop down list>choose Word Add-Ins>Choose Trados>Click Ok. It used to work earlier but I can't get the tool bar back despite repeating it. Trados Add-Ins is not shown there so that I may select the same.

I even reinstalled Trados and Word but the problem is persisting. Could you please figure out the actual problem and suggest a solution?

Thanks and regards,

Chopra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to retrieve Trados toolbar despite re-installing Trados and MS Word

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search