Studio 2014/2015 SP2 messing with spacing/line breaks in php files
Thread poster: Spiros Doikas

Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:45
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
Mar 25, 2016

I tried both versions and the result was files that threw errors when testing on the server.
When I opened them with a text editor I could see that there were very important spacing/line break differences in the code. Is there any way to instruct Studio not to mess up with spacing/white space in php files?

I could not find a way to post code example here, so I posted it here:

https://metafrastis.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/studio-20142015-sp2-messing-with-spacingline-breaks-in-php-files/

Edit: I found a way, there is no php File Type but I edited the HTML5 File Type and reimported.

[Edited at 2016-03-26 14:27 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014/2015 SP2 messing with spacing/line breaks in php files

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search