Studio 2014/2015 SP2 messing with spacing/line breaks in php files
Thread poster: Spiros Doikas

Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:41
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
Mar 25, 2016

I tried both versions and the result was files that threw errors when testing on the server.
When I opened them with a text editor I could see that there were very important spacing/line break differences in the code. Is there any way to instruct Studio not to mess up with spacing/white space in php files?

I could not find a way to post code example here, so I posted it here:

https://metafrastis.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/studio-20142015-sp2-messing-with-spacingline-breaks-in-php-files/

Edit: I found a way, there is no php File Type but I edited the HTML5 File Type and reimported.

[Edited at 2016-03-26 14:27 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014/2015 SP2 messing with spacing/line breaks in php files

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search