Thread poster: Mariana Serio

Mariana Serio  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:34
Member (2015)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 25, 2016

Hello everyone! I need some help! I purchased a license and activated trados studio 2015 on my computer last October. I used the software for a while and then I stopped using it. I moved my computer to my new office and now that I want to use the software, it says that my license has expired. Nevertheless, when I enter my SDL account, it says that my license is in use! What can I do? I can't activate it again, and I have never used this program in any other computer. I can't find anything useful in the knowledge base. Please, help!

Direct link Reply with quote

ottovar
Local time: 13:34
English to Italian
+ ...
Contact the Licensing Team Mar 26, 2016

This is a problem that has been reported before for a previous version of the software.
Paul from SDL Trados suggested to contact the licensing team.
From the Knowledge base, you have to choose the "Solution finder" Tab and then choose "Licensing problem" and then "I need to have my licence reset"
On the displayed form that appears you have to explain your problem and put the number of your order.
You will be contacted via e-mail.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Your license expired" Trados Studio 2015

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search