2 things: 1. lic. file on opening sdl 2007 2. Workb3ench import/export
Thread poster: Ian Roley

Ian Roley
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:17
+ ...
Mar 27, 2016

1. I have installed and am using SDL TRADOS 2007 successfully with office 2003. All good. BUT, Everytime I use any programme from TRADOS 2007, (winalign, workbench) it asks me to define a path for the lic. file. I thought this could be done once only and then it (the computer) remembers.

2. I then have created a workbench memory from new, working through my document quite happily, but when I open it the next day, I can't import or export any of it.

I have found and "winaligned" some other ref material/abbreviations but find I can't add this to the workbench from the day before. All the import/export features etc. are greyed-out.

Creating a new workbench tm will allow me to import the new ref files, but not the whole TMW I spent a whole day building up through translating the day before.

Has anyone had similar and could help.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2 things: 1. lic. file on opening sdl 2007 2. Workb3ench import/export

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search