2 things: 1. lic. file on opening sdl 2007 2. Workb3ench import/export
Thread poster: Ian Roley

Ian Roley
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:03
English
+ ...
Mar 27, 2016

1. I have installed and am using SDL TRADOS 2007 successfully with office 2003. All good. BUT, Everytime I use any programme from TRADOS 2007, (winalign, workbench) it asks me to define a path for the lic. file. I thought this could be done once only and then it (the computer) remembers.

2. I then have created a workbench memory from new, working through my document quite happily, but when I open it the next day, I can't import or export any of it.

I have found and "winaligned" some other ref material/abbreviations but find I can't add this to the workbench from the day before. All the import/export features etc. are greyed-out.

Creating a new workbench tm will allow me to import the new ref files, but not the whole TMW I spent a whole day building up through translating the day before.

Has anyone had similar and could help.

thnx

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2 things: 1. lic. file on opening sdl 2007 2. Workb3ench import/export

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search