AnyTM with Studio 2011
Thread poster: Agnesf

Agnesf
France
Local time: 05:17
English to French
+ ...
Apr 8, 2016

I have been using AnyTM with Studio 2011 for quite a long time and really enjoyed the app. Unfortunately, my AnyTM suddenly disappeared from the software. I tried to install it again, to no avail. I would like to know if I can download SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider, version 2.2 to use it with my version of Trados (Studio 2011) or if there is any other solution to my problem.
Many thanks in advance

Agnès

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 04:17
AnyTM/Studio 2011 Apr 11, 2016

Hi Agnès,

Could you let me know the the order number under which you provided please so we can verify your account.

The App you are referring to-
SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider 
By SDL International
Version 2.2

Will have only worked with Studio 2014 and was not designed for Studio 2011.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

AnyTM with Studio 2011

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search