Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 03:45
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
May 9, 2016

Dear All,

I'm using Trados Studio 2014 and installed "SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider" to enable me use any TMs regardless of the language pairs.

However, I now want to remove it from Studio 2014. Could anybody advise how can I remove the SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider" from Studio 2014.

Many thanks for your kind help.

Best regards,
Noha Mostafa

Lorenzo Bermejo
Lorenzo Bermejo
English to Spanish
+ ...
Control Panel in Windows May 16, 2016

Hi Noah,
I just saw the AnyTM plugin appears in the installed programs, in the Windows' Control Panel. You should be able to uninstall from there.
Hope it helps.

Noha Mostafa
Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
How to remove SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider from Studio 2014 May 20, 2016

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you very much for your kind help. It worked and I was finally able to remove it.

Many thanks.

Noha Mostafa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to remove SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider from Studio 2014

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »