Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 21:12
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
May 9, 2016

Dear All,

I'm using Trados Studio 2014 and installed "SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider" to enable me use any TMs regardless of the language pairs.

However, I now want to remove it from Studio 2014. Could anybody advise how can I remove the SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider" from Studio 2014.

Many thanks for your kind help.

Best regards,
Noha Mostafa

Direct link Reply with quote

Lorenzo Bermejo
Local time: 20:12
English to Spanish
+ ...
Control Panel in Windows May 16, 2016

Hi Noah,
I just saw the AnyTM plugin appears in the installed programs, in the Windows' Control Panel. You should be able to uninstall from there.
Hope it helps.

Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 21:12
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
How to remove SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider from Studio 2014 May 20, 2016

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you very much for your kind help. It worked and I was finally able to remove it.

Many thanks.

Noha Mostafa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to remove SDL Trados Studio AnyTM Translation Provider from Studio 2014

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search