Thread poster: Laure Trads

Laure Trads  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:44
Member (2004)
English to French
May 11, 2016

Hi,

I would like to know how to add personalized information, before starting the translation, to all the segments of a project.

When I had Trados Workbench, before starting a translation, I could add the client's name so that, later on, when matching segments came up, I could see what client I had used them for.

Where, in Studio, do I personalize a project to display matching segments as follows:

Source segment >>>>>>>>>> Translated Segment >>>>>>>>>>Personalized info (such as client's name, project number, etc.)

I would like to personalize ALL the segments of a project in advance.

Thank you,
Laure

Liselotte K. de Hennig  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 23:44
Spanish to German
+ ...
Fields and Attributes May 14, 2016

If I understand correctly the webpage https://multifarious.filkin.com/2013/07/12/fields_attributes/ may help you.

Kind regards
Liselotte

Laure Trads  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:44
Member (2004)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Perfect May 14, 2016

Thank you Liselotte, this is exactly what I was looking for.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Personalized fields

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search