Error message uploading TMX to personalized engine training
Thread poster: Tradeus Stevens
Tradeus Stevens
United States
French to English
May 12, 2016

Hello folks,

I'm attempting to upload a TMX export of my company's translation memory and when I reach the final validation step, I get a yellow triangle and a message saying something (my dashboard's in French) like the following:

"The selected language pair could not be found in the uploaded document."

I have however already selected French and English (the memory's languages) as source/target respectively in the menu displayed just before the upload step.

Would anybody have a clue as to what is the matter? Otherwise I'm pretty eager to begin testing personalized engines : D

Thank you in advance,

Brian

Direct link Reply with quote

Tradeus Stevens
United States
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Still looking for an answer May 17, 2016

Hello again,

If anybody out there has an answer / advice, I'm still on the lookout! Thanks a million

-Brian

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message uploading TMX to personalized engine training

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search