Recognize custom tags in HTML content
Thread poster: Platypusss
Platypusss
Belgium
May 14, 2016

When I load HTML into Trados 2015, it parses all html tags starting with < and ending with > perfectly. However, the content that needs to be translated contains custom code starting with {{ and ending with }} which needs to be excluded from the translation.

I tried to add the {{ and }} as opening and closing tags at the "embedded content processors" project settings, and also looked into the HTML parser settings, but I did not succeed.

How can I teach Trados this custom tag?
Example: {{widget type="productwidget/price"}}

Direct link Reply with quote

Platypusss
Belgium
TOPIC STARTER
Not solved yet May 23, 2016

We are still looking for a solution for this. Maybe someone can point is in the right direction? Thanks!

SDL_ Thomas
Germany
Local time: 19:18
SDL Community May 24, 2016

Hello,

Please try out our SDL Community portal http://xl8.one
Professionals helping Professionals with all your SDL Studio questions

SDL_Thomas

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Recognize custom tags in HTML content

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search