Thread poster: Erwin_Franz

Erwin_Franz
Latvia
Local time: 11:25
Russian to Latvian
+ ...
May 17, 2016

Hello there,

I have been facing some issues with my SDL Trados lately and I cannot solve them by using information found, therefore I was wondering, if it is possible to get some individual consulting and help in solving these problems. I know there is an opportunity to get a regular technical support as a service but is it possible to pay for individual consultations?

Thanks in advance!

Erwin

ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:25
English to Italian
Community May 17, 2016

Hello,
we currently do not offer a paid option.
We do offer tailored training or professional services.
We could perhaps put you in touch with some of our consultant - but it depends on how much you could invest. Feel free to contact me directly on Proz and I will come back to you with some options.

You could also try our community
https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/solutions/customer_experience_cloud/language/translationproductivity/f/92

where you could ask questions and other SDL Trados Studio experts might be able to help - and you could find someone to work with on a consultancy basis.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
Massi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados support help for individual cases

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search