Sometimes (and unfortunately right now, in the middle of an important project), the fuzzy match score in the center column of the editor (between the segments) just disappears as soon as I edit the segment.
It says "99%", I insert a comma, boom, it's gone. What should happen is that only the colouring disappears, leaving the 99%.
The segment now looks like it's a new translation which can be quite bad if you need to know which segments are actually fuzzies.
This happened in the middle of the project, possibly after I added another TM (removed it, didn't help).
I restarted Studio, didn't help. Other projects are not affected.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking