Thread poster: D.V.Rita
D.V.Rita  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2011)
German to Italian
+ ...
Jun 6, 2016

Salve,

spero davvero di ricevere il vostro valido aiuto per questo mio problema di visualizzazione. I miei occhi ve ne saranno molto grati!

Sto utilizzando Studio 2015 su Mac tramite Paralles e i caratteri della barra degli strumenti e dei risultati della TM vengono visualizzati in un formato estremamente ridotto, esiste un modo per ingrandirli?

Il problema non riguarda i caratteri del testo source/target che riesco tranquillamente a modificare usando l'apposita funzione di Trados.

Grazie in anticipo per il vostro aiuto.

Buon lavoro

Daniela

Direct link Reply with quote

Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 15:01
French to German
+ ...
Did you set the option for Retina? Jun 6, 2016

Daniela

What model of Mac do you have?

If you have a Retina monitor, you need to make sure that the option in Parallels for adjusting the screen resolution in the VM is set.

Apart from this, you can change the font size of the contents of the "Translation Results" window by going to "File - Options - Editor - Translation Results Window" and changing the font size in the two last fields on the right.

May I also suggest that you post your future questions (in English) on the SDL community forum as this is moderated by a handful of knowledgeable experts who can help you.
You'll find it at http://support.xl8.one/

Walter

D.V.Rita  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2011)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Issue solved Jun 6, 2016

Hi Walter,

thanks a lot for your answer.

I managed to solve the issue thanks to your suggestions. I hadn't considered the Parallels settings!

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Daniela

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Modificare dimensione caratteri della barra degli strumenti

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search