Trial Version: User Manual + Online Guide in German
Thread poster: Simona Romagnoli

Simona Romagnoli
Local time: 19:04
Italian to German
+ ...
Jun 10, 2016

I have downloaded yesterday the trial version but to test it I need an user manual in a language that I good understand.

As the online guide of the Italian interface is not localized (is still in English) I prefer to use the German interface and need now the manual.

Who can tell me where I can get it?

SDL_ Thomas (X)
Germany
Local time: 19:04
Studio in German Jun 10, 2016

Dear Mrs. Romagnoli

Thank you for posting here in Proz.
The User Interface (UI) of Studio is available in six languages and can be changed as followed
http://producthelp.sdl.com/SDL_Trados_Studio_2015/client_en/Changing_the_Language_of_the_UI.htm
Quick Start Guides. These guides will get you up and running quickly with SDL Trados Studio (in German)
Once the User Interface is in German, please go to the Willkommen View and then the Erste Schritte Tab, where you have access to Tutorials and Quick Start Guides in German

For general technical enquiries regarding Studio please feel free to join our SDL Community https://community.sdl.com/ The community is free of charge and is staffed by industry and SDL professionals.

I am sure that we will be able to help you in the community.

Kind Regards

SDL_Thomas

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trial Version: User Manual + Online Guide in German

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search