International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

File Type Definition for Wordfast TXML plug in in Trados 2015
Thread poster: kterelak
kterelak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 13:20
English to Polish
+ ...
Jun 13, 2016

Dear Translators!

I have the following problem.

Recently, I have upgraded to Trados 2015 from 2011 version. I removed Trados 2011 from my computer, as it got 'de-licensed' after the installation of Trados 2011. In Trados 2011, I had installed txml plug in (see the link below), as I did Wordfast Pro files from time to time, and it worked perfectly.

http://appstore.sdl.com/app/file-type-definition-for-wordfast-txml/247/

So, now, I wanted to install the same plug-in in Trados 2015.

However, the installation failed. The file type is not visible in Options - File types.
Other plug-ins got installed without problems.

I have Windows 7.

So, where did it go wrong? Of course, I can use WF Anywhere, however, in Trados the translation of WF Pro files was more comfortable.

I would be grateful for any suggestions and advice.

Cheers

Katarzyna

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

File Type Definition for Wordfast TXML plug in in Trados 2015

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search