International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Trados Starter TM blocked
Thread poster: HMW-Diehl

HMW-Diehl
Brazil
Local time: 11:08
English to German
+ ...
Jun 13, 2016

Hello,

I have a question on Trados Starter Edition. I bought the 12-month license 3 months ago and unfortunately the TM button/function is not enabled. What could I do?

Thank you very much,

Hannes

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 15:08
Member (2015)
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Starter Jun 14, 2016

Dear Mr Diehl,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

Could you give me more information about this issue and where in your license is the TM function blocked?

The Starter version can open multiple TMs when they are in a PPX (project package) sent by a client, but you can only open one TM when you translate a single document, and the TM you will have created cannot exceed 5000 TUs (about 50 000 words).

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Please try out our SDL Community portal http://xl8.one
Professionals helping Professionals with all your SDL Studio questions.

Have a question about licensing and installation?
Use our LIVE CHAT facility bit.lySDLChat

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Starter TM blocked

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search