Thread poster: Eva Paz

Eva Paz  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:01
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 20, 2016

Hello,
I have a problem when importing html files in Trados 2014.
Trados doesn't show any error message and all the import steps are finished normally but when I double clic in the xliff files there is no text and the wordcount is 0.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL_ Thomas
Germany
Local time: 02:01
Specific file types > HTML Settings Jun 26, 2016

Dear Eva,

Thank you for posting here in Proz.com
Have you looked into the HTML File Settings ? http://producthelp.sdl.com/SDL_Trados_Studio_2015/client_en/FileTypes/HTML-Settings.html
For general technical enquiries regarding Studio please feel free to join our SDL Community https://community.sdl.com/ The community is free of charge and is staffed by industry and SDL professionals.

I am sure that we will be able to help you in the community.

Kind Regards

SDL_Thomas

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help Import problem with html files

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search