cannot save target file in Studio 2015
Thread poster: Julia Esrom

Julia Esrom  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:55
German to English
+ ...
Jun 28, 2016

I get two error messages when trying to convert translation back into target file (Word). Only one error message has details (in German): Das Start-Tag 'w:root' in Zeile 1 Position 2 stimmt nicht mit dem Ende-Tag 'w:p' überein. Zeile 463, Position 9.

I must admit that I have not clicked on the most recent update, as I don't like updating in the middle of a project. Last update was a few months ago. Will this solve the problem?

Is there anyone who might have an idea where to start? Thank you.

[Edited at 2016-06-28 21:25 GMT]

[Edited at 2016-06-28 21:28 GMT]

Using file type 2007-2016 worked in the end. Problem solved.

[Edited at 2016-06-28 22:17 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL_ Thomas
Germany
Local time: 20:55
Knowledge Base Article Jun 29, 2016

Dear Julia,

Thank you for posting here in Proz.
Does the following help you further ? http://producthelp.sdl.com/kb/Articles/5164.html
For general technical enquiries regarding Studio please feel free to join our SDL Community https://community.sdl.com/ The community is free of charge and is staffed by industry and SDL professionals.

I am sure that we will be able to help you in the community.

Kind Regards

SDL_Thomas

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

cannot save target file in Studio 2015

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search