Roberto Matta  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:23
Member (2015)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 24, 2016

Hi everybody,

I assume this question has been already asked, but I couldn't find a good answer. I would need to use Tag Editor for proofreading .ttx files. I can't use any alteranite, other solutions etc. the client is going to send files for proofreading in .ttx format made with Tag Editor. I see this tool was available with studio until 2007 version... what happens for those who need it now?

Direct link Reply with quote

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:23
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Use Studio Jul 24, 2016

Tag editor files (ttx) can be opened and translated/proofread in Studio.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tag Editor needed

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search