Trados 2015 Freelance crashed, how to install it again?
Thread poster: Teresa Woischiski

Teresa Woischiski  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:48
Member (Jul 2017)
English to German
+ ...
Aug 11, 2016

hello everyone,

while running a QA on syntax for a very big document, Trados crashed and I needed to restart the PC. Since then, I cannot open it anymore. This following error message comes up, that it cannot be started due to an error in the doc and an unexpected ending at the syntax analysis.

I deinstalled it and want to reinstall it now. But where can I find the download link for it?
I am at my SDL account page but only see my license nr and the download links for this one:

SDL Trados Studio 2015 SR-2

Is this SDl Trados Studio 2015 Freelance??

How can I access the download link?

I downloaded this one above, but it didnt ask me for my license nr. And when opening it, the same error was still there.

Please help, I am desperate.

Thanks a lot,

lg
Teresa

Direct link Reply with quote

jklouc
Czech Republic
English to Czech
It's the SDL Trados Studio 2015 SR-2 download Aug 22, 2016

Teresa Woischiski wrote:

hello everyone,

while running a QA on syntax for a very big document, Trados crashed and I needed to restart the PC. Since then, I cannot open it anymore. This following error message comes up, that it cannot be started due to an error in the doc and an unexpected ending at the syntax analysis.

I deinstalled it and want to reinstall it now. But where can I find the download link for it?
I am at my SDL account page but only see my license nr and the download links for this one:

SDL Trados Studio 2015 SR-2

Is this SDl Trados Studio 2015 Freelance??

How can I access the download link?

I downloaded this one above, but it didnt ask me for my license nr. And when opening it, the same error was still there.

Please help, I am desperate.

Thanks a lot,

lg
Teresa

Hi Teresa,

in case you haven't received any answer and this topic is still waiting for it's solution. It's the SDL Trados Studio 2015 SR-2 file that you need to download and install. Then run the Studio icon from your desktop and activate your installation with your licence code which you will found in your SDL account in Products & Plans > Licenses.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2015 Freelance crashed, how to install it again?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search